Saturday, January 1, 2011

Classes coming up!


Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a good ending to 2010 and excellent start to 2011. Despite the freezing icy weather here in Flagstaff, AZ, I actually find much to enjoy about the prospect of a fresh new year "with no mistakes in it" ala Anne of Green Gables.

So have you made any resolutions? I am proud to say that I actually kept a few of my goals last year by starting a new jogging and healthy eating regime that helped me to drop about 30 pounds and quite a few dress sizes. I'd like to maintain that goal this year and increase my endurance and speed on the ole' treadmill. I also kept my resolution to return to school, and I am happy to say I am at a 4.0 so far in my grad program. It's been slow going though and I wound up only taking 2 classes last Spring and one in the Fall. Hopefully they will still be hiring librarians by the time I am finished with my program :-)



Another thing I did a lot of in 2010 was teach. And I am actively developing more classes for the new year. Coming up next weekend (in honors of Valentine's Day, which will be here before you know it) is my Lovebirds Class at Whimzy in Tustin California. I have taught this class in New Jersey and Mesa and I am excited to be bringing in to Southern California. At last check there were a few more spots open, so if you are in the area and would like to take a class, click on this link for more info.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

10 comments:

sonya said...

Your lovebirds are the sweetest. If your class was in Oregon I would sign up in a heartbeat! LOL! I guess you can't teach in every state, huh?
I hope your new year is a great one.
Blessings,
Sonya

Rita said...

I am so happy, I get to take your class in Tustin! It's my B-day gift to me. See you soon. Ciao Rita mammabellarte

Amber Leilani said...

i would love to take a class from you! but, alas, california is a bit far from nola!
hope you're having a great new year and congrats on the goals acheived in 2010!

Karin said...

I would head up there in a second if it weren't for Andres birthday on that day! You need to plan a trip to San Diego...Talk to you soon! Karin

Scrappy Jessi said...

Hye doll
hope you had a fab new years eve.
Heres to 2011
oxoox,
jessi

Valarie said...

Please Please Please come to Colorado and teach a class!!! xxoo Valarie

indgiotwin said...

Your work is just wonderful! I'm so glad I found you!

Lisa Loria said...

I SOOO want to take your class!
Rita is one of my BEST friends.
Family kept jerking my chain about a dinner party and wouldn't give me a time, so I didn't sign up. Now I wish I had. If you decide to add a space...sign me up!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

jackieb said...

Thanks Jenny, the class was so great. I would encourage anyone to take your class if they get a chance.

Can't wait to give my little lovebirds to my niece for her birthday :}

Naomi said...

Oh, i just found you and it is love at first sight! Please tell me where in New Jersey you have offered classes?