Thursday, December 23, 2010

A gift for you...

If you are like me, you may just be putting the final touches on your Christmas gift wrapping and lo and behold, you forgot to buy tags! Because it's a snowy cozy day here in Flagstaff, Arizona and I don't want to make a run to Target, I created these happy little gift tags from some of my finished Christmas creations. If you like them feel free to click on this link to download the PDF. Then you can print, cut and tag away :-) (Please note that these are for personal use only)

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Thank~You!! These are just Adorable!!
Nancy
coeurdalenegifts.blogspot.com

RobinBirdsNest said...

Awesome! thank you so much! I'm gonna print and use them today for my last minute present wrapping! I love your work!!

Scrap for Joy said...

I just took a break from wrapping to send you an email and came here and saw these adorable tags...you know I'll be printing these out Jenny! Thank you so much for your kindness and talent!
Merry Christmas!
xoxo
Joyce

Stampin' D'Amour said...

These are so cute! Thanks for sharing! :)

Merry Christmas!

-pamela

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing, I'll be linking.

JerilynnO said...

Thank you Jenny for the cute tags. I am going to print these out and save them for next year. I already have all my stuff wrapped and everything is color coordinated. It's one of those weird things I do. I'm thinking maybe I can find some pretty pink striped paper and tie up everything with sparkly sky blue tulle. Thanks again for the tags.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

Jeri Olson
Oregon

Rebecca said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing. I'll be making some for my very last minute wrapping tonight. :)

Auntie Bliss said...

Merry Christmas Jenny!
I wish I'd spotted these earlier :)
I am so enjoying the pixies I got from you.