Thursday, November 18, 2010

Quick Hello :-)

Hi everyone! I hope you have been enjoying your fall. We have had an unusually mild one here in the Northern AZ mountains and after last year's record breaking blizzards, I have to say I am sooo glad!

In between work, classes and jogging I have manged to get a bit of sculpting squeezed in here and there and tomorrow is the huge NAU Holiday art craft fair which I show at every year. I snapped some pics of my favorites before packing them up. Let me know what you think :-)


And a quick announcement.... I will be having my annual Etsy sale on Friday Nov. 26. Everything I list will be priced at 25% below retail for one day only, so be sure to check it out.

11 comments:

Holly Loves Art said...

Hi Sweetie,
Just popping in to say hello and see your adorable work. Everything is so lovely. :) Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Hugs,
Holly

JerilynnO said...

Oh the mice are so sweet. After doing your rabbit class I think I could attempt a mouse! Rudolph and Santa are cute too!

Amanda said...

So gorgeous, Happy Thanksgiving for next week.

Wickedly Divine Creations said...

Awwww they are all so cute!

Knickertwist said...

They are all gobsmakingly cute! How delightful :)

Holiday Sparkle - Cyndi LaChance said...

HEE HEE - LOVE RUDOLPH!!!

Jessica said...

Too cute! Love the mice!

Nancy said...

Gosh, it's so great to hear from you again! Glad all is going well. How can I choose just one favorite as they are all wonderful!! But I guess I would be partial to Santa and Rudolph! Have a great show and a warm and relaxing Thanksgiving!
XO Nancy

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I LOVE them all!!

laurie -magpie ethel said...

You make the most charming things! Love Santa and the reindeer...ADORABLE!

Jennifer said...

Rudolph is so cute, I love him!