Monday, November 29, 2010

Guest curating at Crescendo....

If you haven't heard of this awesome project created by Jenny Doh, I encourage you to head on over and check it out! Give yourself some time to explore the site! There is a ton a great information over there! I was given the opportunity to do some guest curating this week where I get to share some blog links that have inspired me recently. Here's a bit of my own story.... (that's a picture of me and my goofy hair working on a little pixie doll below :-) )




4 comments:

Thea said...

What a wonderful shot! Thanks so much for sharing. Sorry to have missed the craft show this year--Maya had an ear infection and bronchitis :( I was thinking of you though and hope all went well.

Candylei said...

How fun! I read your post on crescendoh.com and linked over to your blog. It's so fun to recognize your work and now put a face with it...oh and great personality, too. I'm glad you are doing what you love because your pieces are all adorable.
Candylei

Stampin' D'Amour said...

Hi Jenny-

It was nice to meet you today at Mystic Paper. Your creations are fantastic! I look forward to taking your class in the future! :)

I hope you don't mind if I add your link to my Blog.

-pamela

Gloria said...

Your creations are beautiful. They all made me smile.