Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

(My anthropomorphic salt and pepper shaker collection)
I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween.
For the 3rd year in a row we ran out of candy. And we like giving out the good stuff. So it was a mad rush to the grocery store for some last minute chocolate.

This Menu Plan Monday thing has been great in assisting me in the time management battle as I frantically have been preparing for upcoming shows, filling orders and prepping for classes. Here's what's on the menu this week:

Monday: BBQ Ribs, broccoli slaw, macaroni salad
Tuesday: Out to eat and see a movie to celebrate my daughter's Birthday!
Wednesday: Martha's Perfect Macaroni and Cheese, green salad
Thursday: Crock Pot Roast Beef Au Jus, Assorted Fruits and Raw veggie tray
Friday: Leftover Night
Saturday: I am teaching (woohoo!), so am picking up a Pizza (my most favorite food), Green salad
Sunday: Chicken Parmesan, tomato basil and zucchini pasta, salad


Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

10 comments:

Artfulife said...

What a great idea! I really should start planning our meals every week. Hope your week is wonderful!

MyPinkTurtle said...

Bonjour! OK! Wait for me! I am coming over to spend the week with you guys! This menu sounds just perrrrrfect! I love anthropomorphic characters, I have a soft spot for them too. Your display is so much fun and so colorful, I am jealous! Big hugs, LuLu

Jacqueline said...

I'd love to see more of the S & P collection close up and personal with their stories of where, what for and whatever...Menu Plan Monday is something I could get used to. I need it too, for sure! Here's to a great week, with blogging being our treat!

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

Cute S&P Shakers!

LillySue said...

Yep, Loving the S&P collection. I know you have shown off your kitchen before, but we want to see MORE!
Blessings~LillySue

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Hasve a great week...hugs..m.

BellaBliss said...

Miss you Jenny!
We have been having lots of fun with paperclay at our house :)
Photos will come soon!
(Phyllis)

LillySue said...

Just popped in to say.....
Happy Thanksgiving!
Blessings~LillySue

Sandy said...

Hi, I just found your blog thru Jennifers at Mystic Paper....what a fun site! I have a question....do you suppose we could see the rest of this great vinbtage kitchen sometime???? you look like you have an awesome home!

chris said...

"Oh" how I wish you would do an online class I want to learn so bad! I love your sculptures.