Monday, November 23, 2009

Etsy Sale on Friday...


Whew it's been a long time since posting! Between a recent job switch...more about that later (spending a couple of weeks doing 2 jobs), Art Fair season and a short visit from the flu, my blogging has been once again been back burner-ed. I do, however, have something to show for my absence.... these sweet new wintertime offerings will be available on Etsy very soon. And if you check in on Friday morning (from 6am-12:00pm pst only) all items will be discounted by 25%! In case I don't post again this week, I want to take the opportunity to wish you all a happy and healthy Thanksgiving.

8 comments:

Robin Thomas said...

That is one tasty mosiac!

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

They are all precious. Congrats on your hard work.

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Blogging has taken a back burner in full force here too. I'm hoping to catch up too!

Bethany Kartchner said...

Your work is just wonderful! I can't wait to take your class at Mystic Paper in Dec! :)

Furniture movers said...

OMG!!! These are so wonderful. Great sale!!!

Brandi McKenna said...

Hey Jenn! I am in love with your kitchen and anthropomorphic salt and pepper shaker collection! 1920's gas stove ROCKS! Your whole kitchen is the coolest.
Loving snowmen and santas, too.
Merry Crafting!
Brandi

Emily Anne said...

CUTE blog! I love the little deer :)

one gal's trash said...

Hi, I linked over from Magpie Ethel. Your mosaic is just delightful! Happy New Year.
Pam