Monday, October 12, 2009

(My first) Menu Plan Monday :-) !


(above.. my vintage but functional, 1920's gas stove)

Okay I hope I am doing this right... click on the links where applicable for recipes

Monday-Carmel Apple Pecan Chops with Potato Pancakes
Tuesday-Leftover Night (we had a busy kitchen this weekend and mom is working late!)
Wednesday- Garlic Cheddar Chicken, Spinach salad with vinaigrette
Thursday-Shepard's Pie (check back for recipe)
Friday- Cheese Pizza, green salad
Saturday- Going to an Anniversary Party!
Sunday- Tacos, rice and beans (My mom-in laws authentic recipes)

Check out more awesome menu plans at Org.Junkie!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Welcome to Menu Plan Monday! Your kitchen is so cute!!!

marylillian said...

The garlic chicken sounds delicious and I love your stove!

Rita said...

Love the stove! I have a 1950 buttercup yellow and yes it works and would never change it for a new one. Merry Christmas, your blog is great. Rita Mammabellarte
P.S. would love to take your class, let me know if you will be in the San Diego area sometime.