Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More Crafty Classes Coming Up!

This next one is practically in my backyard. I'll be teaching students how to craft this sweet little Snow Pixie at About Memories and More in Flagstaff, AZ on November 7th.

And.....If you are in the Southern California area, I will also be offering the Snow Pixie class at Paper Tales in gorgeous San Diego on December 5th. Check out their lovely website here


Also, I have at least three more classes coming up in the near future. I'll teach how to create a Santa in paper clay at Mystic Paper in Mesa, AZ on December 12, and will be teaching two classes at the Art Opera in Red Bank, New Jersey on April 8-9. I am also planning to teach in Los Angeles next July for one of Kim Caldwell's renowned Artistic Affair events! (Stay tuned for more info on these awesome events!)

These opportunities are such blessings as I truly love to share my craft. In fact, I am always looking for more opportunities to teach, so if you have a shop in your town that offers classes or a crafty event in mind, please let me know.

14 comments:

vivian said...

I'll see you in April!! cant wait!

icandy... said...

Oh, how I wished that I lived closer to you and those wonderful classes!!!
You share such talent!
Hugs,
Christina

Prancing Pixie Studio said...

We would so be there if we could...I wonder how your little guy would be made out of Sculpy? I have some white I don't know what to do with since we are using mainly skin tones now. I LOVE his sweet little face!
Blessings~LillySue

magikalseasons said...

I wish I lived closer. I would sign up! Love your work! :)

The Jeweled Postcard said...

I so wish I could take one of your classes, but I live in Ohio a long long way from you :(

Will you have that sweet one pictured in your shop for sale! I love it and it would look cute next to the one I purchased last yr.

candice♥

The Jeweled Postcard said...

I know, how about an online class???

Nicole said...

Can't wait until you're back at Mystic Paper! We had such a good time making our kitty cats.

Happy Halloween!
Nicole

Deb's Country Crafts said...

He's SO adorable I wish I could be part of your class. I want to learn how to make these wonderful art pieces, it looks like so much fun! You are a true artist!

Jacqueline said...

I have just arrived on your blog and I'm spinning with wonder and glee...What a wonderful fun blog! You may also enjoy mine if you love fairytales and gnomes and vintage elves and such...My childhood home Once Upon a Fairyland is featured on the side bar if you have time to take a peek. I will return!

Linda said...

I second that comment about an online class...I'd be right there!

Little Pink Studio said...

Oooh, everything good happens on the other side of the country!
You wouldn't want to sell a kit to make this darling, would you??
Pretty please?
:)
xoxo, Cerri
www.littlepinkstudio.typepad.com

vivian said...

Hey Jenny, I need your email address. I cant seem to get it off of your profile for some reason. You and I are partners for the littlest elf swap, which I am just tickled about! so could you send me your address too!?
thanks
vivianneroni@yahoo.com
hugs and happy halloween!

Kirsten said...

I loved your class & can't wait for you to come teach again!

(I nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger award on my blog...check it out!)

Kirsten
About Memories & More

Victorian Lady said...

:( It kills me that I can't take your class in Mesa. PLEASE let them know if you did a class in the spring, you already have one person who would definitely come!!

Have a great time!
:)

Mere