Sunday, September 13, 2009

What a Blast (and a quick survey)!!!


I had such a wonderful time teaching at Mystic Paper in Mesa! All of the students did so well. All in all, we had 6 students with a varied backgrounds and experience in paper clay sculpting. Each participant did a fabulous job and created Party Kitties that were completely unique, even while following my basic pattern.

The class was a blast, and I am so happy that I was invited to come and teach again in December! Next time will be crafting Santas! Class size will again be limited to 8 or less, so if you live in or are planning to be in the Phoenix area around December 12, please be sure to contact the awesome ladies over at Mystic Paper to sign up.



In the meanwhile, can I ask you to help me choose a Santa project for the next class? Take a look at the Santa photos below, and tell me what you think would be the most fun to learn...




Which Santa making class would you want to take?

View Results
Create a Blog Poll

8 comments:

Susan Van Horn said...

I would love to learn all three! But I voted for Santa on a box because two techniques look valuable...attaching him to the box and making his sweet beard! They are ALL wonderful!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I voted for the snow one. So pretty..m..

ginger@bearbits said...

If I could be anywhere in the vicinity of your classes, I would be more than delighted to take one. And if you don't mind input from someone who most likely will not be in the class, I would love, love, love to learn to make the pink and white snow figure - although if you came to my house you could teach me whatever you wanted and I serve you coffee and cake or whatever you wanted!

Karin said...

I pick all of the above! I would love to take a class from you....I wish I lived closer!

blushing rose said...

They are adorable ... you are soooo talented.

Greet my friend Gail on her lst day as a new blogger ~ shabbycottageshoppe.blogspot.com

TTFN ~Marydon

icandy... said...

I voted for the snowie class, only because I thought..... ok, if I HAD to pick one... :) Honestly, all three are so precious!
Hugs,
Christina

Lissie said...

How cute and adorable they are!
I voted for the middle one.

Little Pink Studio said...

If I was anywhere near that part of the country I would love to come take a class from you!
I love your snowmen, they're the sweetest little guys!
Cerri xo
www.littlepinkstudio.typepad.com