Sunday, September 6, 2009

Teaching!

One of my favorite things to do is to share my passion for sculpting with others by is by teaching! I am so blessed to have the opportunity to do so next weekend right here in Arizona at Mystic Paper!

Students will learn how to sculpt this sweet little Paper Clay Halloween Party Kitty. If you're in the area, pop on over to the Mystic Paper website! I will also have a vendor booth at the event and will have a limited number of Halloween goodies for sale.


And coming up...
I'll be sharing more about this event soon! In the meanwhile, check out the Art Opera Event site at http://artoperanj.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

vivian said...

Im coming to art opera and signed up for one of your classes! looking forward to meeting you Jenny!
hugs
vivian

Heidi said...

Hi Jenny! I want so bad to come this weekend to your class and to see all your amazing things. Maybe I could go to the one next year. I would love to meet you in person!

Micah Holden said...

Oooh how i wish i lived closer...or had the time to travel! I SO want to play with paper mache!!!