Sunday, August 9, 2009

On PFATT tonight....

At midnight Pacific.....


Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

After seeing that movie preview, my hands stated itching for clay.
These guys are number 8 in the series of Storybook Dolls that I am offering on PFATT throughout 2009. They were individually hand sculpted in paper clay and painted and finished with acrylic washes and glass glitter. They stand upon a harlequin painted wooden box (very fussy to paint that pattern, but worth it!). I think it looks like they are having a lively conversation. What do you think they are saying? Their hats indicate that they might be on the way to a party? Perhaps someone has invited them to tea?

Thanks to all who left such sweet comments about the magazine feature. There's still time to enter the giveaway. I'll draw the winners tomorrow night and announce it on the blog on Tuesday. Happy Sunday!!!!

11 comments:

sheila said...

ADORable!!!

Ginny Diezel said...

These are ADORABLE! What a pair!

The Jeweled Postcard said...

These are so darn cute! Takes me back a few years, lol! Not telling my age here!

Would love to just watch you create these ;)
candice♥

AwtemNymf said...

OMG- those are darling! I can't wait for the movie either! It's gonna be a BIG hit!
Hugs & Sparkles!

snippetgirl said...

Just the cutest things EVER!!!! I saw them on Pfatt this morning and they brought me a HUGE smile!!

~dani~ said...

AMAZING! I wish I made it in time to grab it!

Carlie said...

I love Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb! they have the sweetest faces. Your work is amazing.

Diane Duda said...

They are adorable (that seems to be the word of choice for these guys!).

Di

jenny holiday said...

Jenny!!! These guys are AMAAAAAZING!!!! Seeeeriously your work gets better and better and better with every new piece!!!! Just AMAZING!!! WOW!!! I am sooo honored to own some of your work!!! And boy do I need more!!!

So am I correct? Will you be teaching at Art Opera with us??????? If so...WOWWWWW!!!! TOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!! Anyone coming with you???

Email me!!
xoxo Jenny

henzy said...

so well done. they are fantastic

Sandi Hixson said...

they are so cute i cannot stand it!!!! i love love love your darling creations!