Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like....

Christmas in July!!!!

So grab a cup of hot cocoa.. okay, a chocolate milkshake will work too :-) And check out my newest little addition to my Storybook collection for PFATT's annual holiday celebration.

This sweet little Santa was inspired by that famous Christmas song that had the kid version of me double minding my P's and Q's in order to make sure that my name made it on that famous list!


If you take a closer look, you can see lots of names... ..Whew, looks like I am a- ok this year. (Wait......That's the good list he's holding, right??? ) This Santa is in a miniature dollhouse scale with head hands and legs hand sculpted from paper clay. Vintage polka dotted fabric and aged cotton batting creates his coat. Even his little black buttons were hand formed from polymer clay.

Included in Santa's bag are hand crafted toys: a minty swirled paper clay ball, a cane created from wire and painted in a candy stripe, and a needle felted bear, complete with a polka dot tie.

This unique Santa will be available on PFATT Marketplace this Friday July 10. Blog readers will be offered free shipping this month.

11 comments:

snippetgirl said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Cutest Santa i have seen lately!!

blushing rose said...

Awwwww! These are wonderfully creative & precious. TTFN ~Marydon

Heidi said...

Hi Jenny! I went on vacation and missed your last couple of posts. I love the way you decorated your office. Did Carol Duvall retire or did her show not get the ratings it deserved? Also the Santa is so incredibly done with a tiny needle felted teddy. Who wouldn't love that?

Deb's Country Crafts said...

Oh, that's WAY too cute!!! Love the vintage look of him! Adorable!

Elaine Thomas said...

I love this. This just wonderful!!

Bumble Bee Cottage said...

Hi, what a fabulous Santa; it is never too early to start celebrating Christmas if you ask me!

Halloween Fanatic said...

HO HO HO-HOW CUTE!!!
Please stop by my favorite little Pixie and Celebrate 200 with us...

http://twinklestricksandtreats.blogspot.com/2009/07/happy-200th-twinkle.html

paperbird said...

Pretty darn cute!

carolyn said...

It's never too early for Christmas!

instant online cash loans said...

Wow. This cute little Santa is so adorable. I can’t believe that some of its body parts were made of clay. I wish to put my name on the list too ..(“,)

The Jeweled Postcard said...

OMG he's so adorable!!! I LOVE him♥