Monday, June 15, 2009

Snapshots from the road




Not lots of time to write today, but wanted to share some last lingering pics of our SF road trip from last month...

A rainy evening in North Beach. We dined upon Gnocchi and Bolognese. (and cannoli for dessert, mmmmmm. Sometimes I want to sell everything, pack up and move to a city like this where I can work in an Italian bakery)



On our way home we stopped just outside of Bakersfield to scoop up Sweet Pea bouquets and fresh picked strawberries which I later turned into jam...more mmmmmm.... blogging is making me hungry today....
The Farm also had a little petting zoo...These hens were posing for me, seriously posing
But these guys didn't care...

One last stop on the 12 hour trip was at this antique store just off the beaten path .I purchased one of my favorite childhood books. More on that in a few days.

In the meanwhile, go check out Spookytime Jingles! Lots of cool stuff on offer this month!

No comments: