Thursday, May 7, 2009

Winner !

Thanks so much to everyone who left a comment or followed me on blogger or on Twitter. It was such a wonderful welcome back! Between the comments and the followers there were 128 entries! I decided to use technology to assist me in picking a winner and according to the random number generator, the winner is......


Since I counted comments first, number 15's comment belongs to......the very talented Heidi!!!!
Thanks again to everyone who entered. I love doing giveaways and I promise to do another one soon!

I'll be back soon with some Art Fair and Bay area goodness photos on Saturday. Here's a quick glimpse of the route we took (can you tell I just now learned how to use the Alt PrtSc function on my computer?)
and finally a snapshot of good ole fashioned drive in dining in Wasco, California...



(and on one last totally unrelated note... LOST this season has been completely mind blowing! If you are not a fan already, (and you like action, adventure and mystery) I really recommend this fantastically conceived and well written show. You can catch up with us die hards by renting the DVD's during the too loooooong hiatus).

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't believe I actually won one of your fabulous creations! OMG! I think I could float away I feel so happy. Thank you so much for having this giveaway. I am still in shock:) Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Happy mother's Day..m..

LillySue said...

Glad you had a nice trip! I look forward to hearing more about it.
I hope you have a Blissful Mother's Day surrounded by those who love you!
Blessings~ LillySue

Claire said...

Aww, thanks for the sweet comment! It was fun!! I have details about our art retreat, so email me! glitterandgrunge@gmail.com