Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A new weekly feature

I am getting my act together here by trying to organize my blog in such a way that will require that I post more often. At least on a twice a week basis. In support of that effort, I am planning on devoting Tuesdays to a feature like post.. Terrific Video Tutorial Tuesday.

A new technology investment of mine has prompted me to be on the prowl for the best craft video tutorials, and I am happy to say that the WWW has a-plenty! For this inaugural Video Tutorial Tuesday, I present to you the lovely (fellow Arizonan) Crafty Chica. In this video, she shows you how to make the coolest Valentine Light Box you have ever seen. Check it out! (click here if you cannot see the video below)

14 comments:

Lori said...

great project...thanks for sharing Jenny!!!

vivian said...

I'll be glad to see you here twice a week then!
hugs
vivian

Doreen said...

Very nice idea...:) and I'll look forward to seeing you twice a week as well :)

Take care,
Doreen

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Wonderful!!!!...m.

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Great minds think alike dear...I've been thinking about doing a Tutorial Tuesday as well...altho I have dragged out all my craft magazines from the 40-60s looking for projects to share....definately not as high tech as you. Love your video tutorial idea! Glad to see you back up blogging...I've missed you.
(I had no problem opening the video either)

Maryjane - The Beehive Cottage said...

What a delightful, fun and cheerful blog!!! So enjoyed my visit!!! ~Maryjane

thepleasures of homemaking said...

This is a great idea! I'll forward to it!

Manuela

michelle said...

What a great idea, thanks for the link too. My internet connection is fickle. I am excited to see you twice a week!

carlene federer said...

Great idea Jenny, thanx for the video!

Melissa said...

Cute video!
I like this Tuesday Tutorial thing you've got going!

Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing this nifty idea.

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

I am coming back weekly...great idea!!
Laurie

Garden Painter Art said...

I just love your blog. It's always fun and colorful. A very nice pick me up on a chilly February day.

Kim
Garden Painter Art

Amy said...

Fun tutorial! Thanks for sharing!

-Amy from Crafting by Candlelight