Friday, October 10, 2008

Ugh!

I have caught an early fall cold... yuck. I hate being sick. Especially when the autumn weather is beckoning me from outside and there's so much fun stuff to do!!!!!



This cold started out on Sunday, so I pretty sure I must be on the mend by now (although in the mornings it doesn't feel like it). In the meanwhile, please go check out PFATT today. Lots of new goodies for you to see from some wonderful artists! The goofy guy pictured above is available too.

(((hugs)))) and happy weekend all!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Look at those smiles - they are contagious. Speaking of, hope you feel better soon.

~Falling leaves~
Melissa

ShabbyInTheCity said...

So sorry about your cold! Love your crafted pieces as always Jenny they are so cute!

Kirsten said...

Hope you feel better. Love the primitives!

Lance said...

Hope you do get well soon! I seem to have a bit of a cold myself.

Your Pfatt update looks great btw.

Manuela said...

Awww, well I hope you're feeling much better soon!

Manuela

Marie Patterson Studio said...

All your new pieces are adorable! Hope you feel better soon.

Marie said...

Oh, I sure hope you are feeling better soon Jenny!!! Love your little characters! They're delightful!!!

Sweetina said...

Oh Dear...I hope you feel better now~drink lots of tea with lemon and extra honey.
This is the cutest piece! I love these guys!!!
Thanks for visiting~

vivian said...

hi jenny! that kitty in the carrot is tooo cute! I have a cold too.. its like sneeze city for me today!! hopefully your 100% better by now! mine is just starting! have a sweet weekend!!
hugs
vivian