Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Spooky Trade!

Dani of Ambitions Designs recently concocted the spooky idea of hosting a Tombstone Trade to help usher in the spookiest of all seasons....


I was fortunate enough to be paired with the Marvelous Marie of Marie Patterson Studios. It just doesn't get better than this......


and this...


and this!!!!!
I love it!!! If you love Marie's work be sure to stop by her Etsy shop, or her page on Spooky Time Jingles! :-)



Below is the Creepy Creation I crafted for Marie....


The Polka Dot Pixie just can't seem to get out of Circus/Party Mode this year. Hop on over to my Flickr Page to sneak a peek at some new Halloween Pixies emerging from the studio...

See you there!

6 comments:

Marie said...

Those are so cute Jenny! I love them both! What a wicked trade!!!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Jenny,
Thank you for being a FANTASTIC trade partner and for sharing the pictures! I just adore the tombstone you made for me and it is a highlight in my ever growing halloween collection!

sadie pink said...

What a great idea. I'm enjoying looking at all your creations at Flicke!!!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Hi Jenny!
When you get a chance, stop by my blog....my trades are here!!!

Jenn said...

ooooh my sweet goodness!!! I ADORE your treats:):):) And how awesome is your piece for Marie! I just saw a sneak of your new STJ piece and I am in love:)

Happy week to you!!
xoxo...jenn

the pleasures of homemaking said...

Those are so cute! What a really fun idea!

Manuela