Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New stuff available at Spooky Time Jingles and PFATT

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for your sweet comments about my sweet sister in law. Your prayers and good thoughts have uplifted our spirits!!!!

I have tons of stuff to update everyone on, but in the meanwhile, just wanted to let you know that I have a few new items available in both my PFATT and my SpookyTime Jingles shop.




I'll be back on Thursday with updates. Thank you again for all of your continued support and prayers.

((((hugs)))))

Jenny

9 comments:

~dani~ said...

You are simply the best! Love your work and you are a doll yourself!

Lori said...

well just look at those sweet faces!!! great work {as always} Miss Jenny!!!

Mary Isabella said...

I am still praying....mary

Marie said...

Love your work as always Jenny! Glad to know you are hanging in there and I can't wait to see your new stuff! XXOO

Marie said...

I love your work Jenny. Glad to hear you are still hanging in there. I can't wait to see your new stuff!

Melissa Lobdell, Little Melfred's Studio said...

Oh my polka dotted heart! They are absolutely precious! xo-Mel

jillian said...

Your work is just too sweet for words!!
XOXO
Jillian

Charmingdesigns said...

Love the guys!! Laurie

Pearl Maple said...

Cute Characters - you have such a creative mind to keep developing new designs.