Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh no!!!

We had a doozie of a storm here on Thursday, and as I was silly enough not to unplug my internet router, it got fried by a power surge thanks to a bolt of lightening that hit pretty close to the house!!! I, therefore, am composing this from the Java Cycle coffee house which thankfully has free WiFi (as long as you can afford the price of a latte). I'll sip slowly enough to buy time to remind all of my blog friends to please visit the Spooky Time Jingles Marketplace on Sunday for the Grand Opening! Lots of the guys below (all the Halloween and the taffy colored Snow-pixies and Bobblehead) will be available with free shipping for all. If you would like to purchase one, and you email me, please be aware that due to my internet situation, I may not be able to respond immediately, but I'll do my best to check email here as often as possible.

Boy!!! Good thing I love coffee :-)

Happy weekend everyone!

7 comments:

michelle said...

Rats! good luck, hope you recover soon! Wanted to make sure you got my email that you won my giveaway! I won't worry if it takes you a bit to get back to me!

Laurie Hardin said...

Oh my!!! Virtual toast to you, probably not at midnight, but at least in the virtual world the champagne won't go bad until you can pick up this message!!
Cheers!!
Laurie

Beth said...

congrats to you , love the new website !!! we have been getting some storms here in the valley too !!!
xo,
beth
www.bethquinndesigns.com

CCs Whimsies said...

Hey sweetie!! I love the website and your work always brings a smile to my face....

Maija said...

Yummy!
Your new banner is so sweet!

Gypsy Mermaid said...

oh no I hate lightening! cant wait to see the halloween items!!! eeek excited! hugs

toodles-
sarah

La Donna Welter - Vintage Photo-Oil Artist said...

Stopped by the Spooky Times Jingles Marketplace! Love it, and love your works!
Hugs,
La Donna