Friday, June 27, 2008

Still here...

Been a crazy busy past couple of weeks at work, and I am in serious need of some studio time!!! I'll be taking a bit of a technology break for the next couple of weeks while I get some stuff ready for Etsy, PFATT and a new folk art marketplace (details coming soon).

In the meanwhile, enjoy the inspiring and awesome clay cupcake video tutorial I found on YouTube. The artist (listed as "MsKreant" on YouTube) makes cupcake crafting look so easy!!! I want to try this one out soon. Wouldn't they make great little gifts for sweet friends and family?

Happy Weekend everybody!!!

6 comments:

Sweet B Folk Art said...

You always have the best stuff on your blog - really liked the little cupcake tutorial.

- Sweet B

vivian said...

well that certainly is easy! I use alot of sculpey and always have a box or two on hand! Except I use super sculpey. I will be trying this soon! Cant wait to see all the goodies youre busy working on!
hugs
vivian

Melissa Valeriote said...

I can relate to the crazy busy! Seems like every year the holidays come faster and faster. Can't wait to see what you've been creating!

Mary Isabella said...

That is a good tutorial. Wishing you a fun week....Mary

Jackie said...

Take a break girl......I have been on one too. Creative juices are slow moving, maybe its the heat. Take care, and can't wait to see your new adventure!

Sway said...

Hey! I love your blog! Thanks for posting my tutorial!

~Miss Kreant