Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Spooktakular Trade!!!

Lucky me had the opportunity to trade my lil' Miss Liberty seen in the last post, for this stunning Halloween Angel, created by the fabulous Dani....



Be sure to check out Dani's work this month on Glitter and Grunge, her Etsy store and starting this month on PFATT Marketplace!

Speaking of Pfatt, on Tuesday June 10, several of the artists, including myself, are featuring Halloween Items! Get there early! Last year, if I remember correctly, almost everyone sold out within the first few days.Happy Weekend everyone. I'll be back in a few days to show you a preview of my spooky new offerings.

6 comments:

Marie said...

What a wonderful trade! I, for one, can't wait to see your new offerings!

Handi Dandi Mandi said...

So much talent! What a great trade, Halloween is my favorite. I can't wait to see your spooky offerings.

Lori said...

you are lucky!!! what a great trade:)

Mary Isabella said...

neat!!!

vintage paper bella~andrea said...

Your greeting cards are cutE!

Cheryl said...

Great trade! And I know where I will be on Tuesday!