Monday, June 9, 2008

Boo!!!!

Here's a sneak peek of the Spooky Trio I will have available on my PFATT page beginning tommorrow, June 10....

There's lots o' little details in each one of these guys. .. mica flakes, glass glitter, crepe, millinery flowers and more. Try as I might, my Hallowe'en guys come out more jovial than sinister... also, I have been inspired of late by old time images of carnivals, so I decided to go with the theme of a "Jolly Hallowe'en Carnival".

I pre-discounted these guys for everyone this month, knocking off about 15% of what I usually charge. But blog readers will get to pick out a couple of greeting cards as an extra thank you with their order! So if you want that added , please let me know that you read my blog and I'll include the freebie :-)

Happy Monday all!

UPDATE: All these little guys are sold. But please do visit PFATT to see all the other wonderful Halloween offerings this month.

17 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

They are fabulous. Alison

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Love them all!!
Cathy

sheila said...

Adorable!!!

Scrappy Jessi said...

hey there doll.
these are gorgeous!!
oxoxox,
jessi

Mary Isabella said...

Splendid....Mary

Sadie Lou said...

They don't look sinister at all! They are darling with their rosey cheeks and happy poses!
Well done!
~Sadie

Marie said...

They're so a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e Jenny!! I love,Love, LOVE them!

Lori said...

Jenny, these guys are SO cute!!! i like cute better than sinister any day:) great job!!!

Diane Duda said...

so cute!!!

jillian said...

How beautiful! I love your Halloween Circus theme, very clever!! You always do such Wonderful work.
XOXO
Jillian

Handi Dandi Mandi said...

They are so cute, I love their little grins. I guess I just acted too late for this sale. But they are just too adorable. And they're a little sinister because, after all, they are jack o lanterns that came to life :-)

~dani~ said...

As usual..perfection!!
Hey come peek at my latest blog post and see if you are interested?

Cheryl said...

as always amazing!!! I will be watching for more wonderful creations from you!

GABRIELA DELWORTH said...

Hello,

Thanks to visiting Alison's blog I found yours! So fun! Love your Halloween guys. Great work.

~ Gabriela ~

Marie Patterson Studio said...

I just recently found out about you thru Dani - Ambitions Design.....she showed me your liberty standing on a round box......LOVE HER!!!!!
AND I LOVE THESE HALLOWEEN DARLINGS!!!!!

Theresa N. said...

The Spooky Tri look great.
Theresa n
weceno@yahoo.com

Merci-Notes said...

Now that is some parade of fun!
Well done!!
With Kindness,
mary