Friday, November 23, 2007

It's a Christmas Craft Fair!!!!!

Merry Christmas! And welcome to my lil' Christmas Craft Fair!!!

Thanks to Phyllis of Shabby in the City for coming up with this brilliant idea! Below are the items I have on offer. Shipping is 5.50 for Priority Mail in the US. If you purchase more than one item, I will combine eveything and ship the next item for .50 cents more.

If you live outside of the US, please email me for shipping rates. I will happily accept Pay Pal, a personal check and now thanks to the fabulously easy ProPay, I am proud to say that I can accept Visa, Mastercard Discover and American Express!!! Items paid for by the end of the day today will be shipped on Monday( sorry, my post office is closed tommorrow). Anything not sold by midnight will be stored away until next season. Please email me at thepolkadotpixie@yahoo.com if you have questions about anything you see here :-).


Okay here goes!!!


Snowman in Black in White.

Snowy fella sculpted in papier mache over a recycled glass pop bottle. Painted in acrylics and dusted with sugary glass glitter. Sold! Thank you :-)


Shabby Pink Santa
Sweet Shabby Santa sculpted in papier mache over a recycled glass pop bottle. Painted in acrylics and dusted with sugary glass glitter. Originally priced at 19.99. Sold! Thank you :-)


Big Party Snowman.

This guy is big at over 19 inches tall! He was sculpted in paper mache and he stands upon a hand painted box for storing bigger sweets! Sold! Thank you :-)!!!!


Santa goes Green!


Elfish Santa sculpted in Paper Mache and Paper clay. Sold! Thank you :-)




Red Polka Dot Santa.


This little guy was originally priced at 34.99. No longer available :-)
Snowman in Red and White Polka Dots.
Snowy fella sculpted in papier mache over a recycled glass pop bottle. Painted in acrylics and dusted with sugary glass glitter. Sold! Thank you!!!
Thanks for shopping handmade!!!


10 comments:

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

Good morning! LOVE your goodies! Here I come shopping again! Could I have the first snowman you have pictured? Thanks! =)

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I'll take Santa goes green!!! So hard to choose but I'm just happy to finally have some of your things :)

KJ said...

Beautiful works of whimsy!

I will take:

Shabby Pink Santa

kjmt42@sbcglobal.net

THNX, KJ
California

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Really cute!!!

Lori said...

Jenny, these are all just adorable!!! i just love the pink santa:)

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi! I would like your polka dot snowman! Your items are adorable!
Becky at www.sweetcottagedreams.blogspot.com

email is: sweetcottagedreams1@comcast.net ... just let me know how much I owe you. Thanks!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

PS: The last snowman listed is what I would like to buy...not sure if I said that.

Maija said...

Is Snowman with the dots still available? I want him so bad!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Jenny! I got my sweet snowboy today and he is safe and sound and being loved to death :)

Marie said...

Oh, I do so love your work, all of it. I'd buy it all if I could! Your stuff is so cute and so unique! I especially LOVE LOVE your fairies!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/