Thursday, October 11, 2007

More wonderful swap goodness

All the way from Canada, I received these wonderful books from the sweet and generous Karen.

She sent me three lovely bookmarks.. this little crocheted bear is so sweet.
I love the old woodcut quality of these pictures.

And, if one wonderful package weren't enough.....from the amazing Amy, who happens to live in one of my favorite places on earth.
This bookmark is so pretty. And the books have the most wonderful illustrations.

Pictures like these inspire me to want to make dolls all day!!!!





What a wonderful swap experience with the best swap partners a girl could ask for.

Thanks to everyone who sent me their pictures. I am working on the The Vintage Book Swap Slide Show and will be posting that on Sunday night! Thank again to all who have participated.

Finally, my PFATTmarketplace page has been updated. Blog friends get free shipping and 25% off. If you place an order please let me know that you read the blog :-). Have a wonderful day everyone.

Coming tomorrow, my craft studio makeover pics.. its whats been keeping me off the computer for two weeks. I can't wait to show you!

10 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

My partner and I got a late start. I am anticipating our swap to take place soon since i have sent hers and she said she sent mine--will we be too late to send pictures in?

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Sure thing! Send them along and I'll add them in when I get them
:-)

Lori said...

"how now brown cow" looks WONDERFUL!!! i love the sweet pictures!!!

Deanna said...

I love the childrens school books. I have several that I found at an antique mall and you are so spot on about the illustrations.

Have a great day,
Deanna :)

Holiday Queen said...

Cheerfully adorable!!!

Alison Gibbs said...

What lovely books you got in the swap.
Alison

Debbie Egizio said...

Beautiful images! What fun!

Marie said...

FAbulous swap!!! LUcky you! Sadly I have not heard from my partner since she went on a week's holiday in September. Don't know what's up with that. Perhaps life has just gotten to busy with her. I know how that goes. Lucky you anyways, I love all your goodies!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Sadie Lou said...

How do I put the vintage book swap's little banner on my blog? I don't know how to do that.

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Hi Sadie, Just hover your mouse over the image, left click on it and it should let you save the image. I'll email you the image as well.