Friday, September 28, 2007

Some new stuff... and I got a sweet award

I am so honored to have received this award from the super sweet Deanna!!!

Isn't blogland wonderful! I have met some of the most creative, generous and kind people and my life has been enriched because of this!

Over the next few days I'd like to show to show some pics of stuff I have been working on...



"Pixie on the Moon"... Miniature (dollhouse scale) doll sculpted in paper clay and dressed in crepe and ribbon, sitting upon sculpted, glass glittered paper clay moon...
Pixie on the moon, close up... Her wings were copied from vintage butterfly imagery.


"Party Pooper Punkin".... Not so happy pappy sculpted in papier mache with paper bow tie and finished with acrylics, glass and mica glitter. Stands upon a box.


"Sly Smiley Pumpkin"... Mischievous fellow sculpted in papier mache with paper bow tie and finished with acrylics, glass and mica glitter. Stands upon a box


"Sweet Shabby Snow Girl"... Looks like she's ready to give you a hug! Sculpted in papier mache with crepe collar, paper hat with silvery tinsel trim and finished with acrylics, sugary glass glitter and sparkly mica flakes. Stands upon a box.


If you'd like to see more pictures, they're here at Flickr.


I am thinking about doing a "Grand Re-Opening" for my website and/or Etsy shop early next week and sell everything at 25% off it's original price for a limited time ( I sound like a television commercial!). More details coming soon! :-)

25 comments:

Kari & Kijsa said...

Love all the sweet stuff! We just are so excited about blogging too, we are new to it, and have already met so many wonderful new people and sites- love yours!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Lori said...

love all your new goodies!! so very sweet!!

Ruth Welter said...

Jenny, I love your little Pixie On The Moon..just beautiful.

Flea Market Queen said...

How sweet are they...
Love them!
Priscilla

Ragged Roses said...

Hello!! Lovely to see your new creations - love the punkins! Congrats on the award too- well deserved!
Kim x

TK Angels said...

I am so in love with Pixie on the Moon!! You know I love your craft items!!

I have now gone to private and if you could send me your e-mail address-it would be great.

ricterri@ameritech.net

Take care,
Love,
Terri

bluemuf said...

Fantastic work. I also went to flickr and I'm so impressed.

Karen
Bluemuf

Sharon at American Harvest said...

Hi Jenny,
You are so deserving of the award. I loved visiting with you in my store last weekend. You were so nice to make the effort to come by. Thanks again for my wonderful gift. I will treasure it always.
Sharon

Marie said...

Beautiful work Jenny!! It was worth waiting for a glimpse! I love everything that you do!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Rebecca said...

Everything is gorgeous! Let me know about the sale, I love them all. :) Thank you so much for the santas! I got them today. I'll be sending a proper thank you email with all the gushing and doing a post about them soon. They are too sweet for words. Can't wait to add another Polkadot Pixie to my collection, I have my eye on the sweet shabby snow girl and the sad pumpkin. :) :)

cathy said...

My favorites are the pixie on the moon and the party pooper punkin--precious!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Jenny you're so good!!!!!
All of them are precious!!!!

Mary Isabella said...

You have such a talent please visit me at Daisy Bouquet. Mary

Holiday Queen said...

Shabby Snow Girl is as sweet as can be! Fantastic!!

Cheryl said...

Party Pooper Punkin - tooo cute. Love your stuff and will be checking out your Etsy shop. Love your blog.

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

sooo gorgeous!! what wonderful creations!!!

the LaNd of fOrGoTtEn dReAmS said...

Super LOVE your shabby snow girl! What beautiful little charecters!

Gabriela Delworth said...

Hello from Toronto,

Great work, you are very talented.

Gabriela

Deanna said...

Oh my goodness! That work is just incredible. Those are just the sweetest things ever!

Deanna :)

FrostingsNSparkles said...

Jenny, your stuff is always just so awesome :) I always adore everything you make and the Pixie on the moon is just the cutest thing. Love it all!!

Maija said...

Ok sweet girl....
put me on the list for a pumpkin pixie! I'll check in when I get back from vaca on the 13th!

Jenn said...

Just stopping by to say how adorable your sweet creations are! Love the little pumpkin guys!! AND I am obsessed with all things polkadot!! Adding you to my "daily blog reads":)

xoxo..jenn
noodle and lou studio

Felicia said...

Pixie is adorable!

Melissa Lobdell, Little Melfred's Studio said...

I am officially swooning over all of your gorgeous creations!!! xo-Mel

Tina Trivett said...

I am in love, love, love with the pumpkins!! *grin*