Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm sorry! :-(

Yikes!!! I feel like every post I have written lately starts out the same way! So sorry I haven't been around both to post and to visit everyone's wonderful blogs, but between work, life and using every ounce of energy left over to fill orders and prep for fall shows.
I hope everyone has enjoyed participating in the book swap! I will be sending out my packages to my three wonderful partners tomorrow.
If you participated in the swap and have pics to share, please send me an email, I'd love to post all the pics here via a slide show.
Got lots of new little pixies and cuties to share with you all. I am putting finishing touches on
everything and should have some pictures to share this week! (Finger's crossed)
Be back soon! :-)

9 comments:

Jackie said...

Good luck with your upcoming show. I am sure you'll do GREAT!! Hugs, Jackie

Laura said...

I hope everyone emails pictures so I can see who participated. It was only my second swap and the perfect theme. I had Colleen at Frostings & Sparkles and hope her box lands on her doorstop soon! I had the best time thrifting, found some great deals and stayed in budget even with a few extras. Thanks again for hosting and I can't wait for everyone's pictures!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

You don't have time because you are so talented and doing great things! Me...sitting here blog reading my life away :) Can't wait to see your dolls. I posted the bookmark I made a couple of posts ago I think.

bluemuf said...

Looking forward to seeing your new creations.

Karen

bluemuf said...

Looking forward to seeing your new creations.

Karen

Susie Q said...

Good luck with everything dear heart! You are busy because you are so talented!! You are an amazing talent...
I hope to see many glorious pictures!
Hugs,
Sue

FrostingsNSparkles said...

Hi Jenny! Thank you so much for hosting such a fabulous swap, Laura was such a wonderful partner!! Can't wait to see your newest pixies!!

Flea Market Queen said...

Thanks for hosting this swap...
Great fun for sure!
Priscilla

Lori said...

i like your new cute banner :)