Saturday, August 4, 2007

Quick Swap Update

Hooray!!!!!I am so happy that many of you are interested in doing the Vintage Storybook and Crafty Bookmark Swap mentioned in the last post!!!

Since everyone is so busy and so many bloggers are taking breaks till Summer's end, I am thinking that September 1 would make a good deadline for sign ups, and September 15 would be our deadline to do our exchanges. The day after the deadline, I will contact everyone with their swap partner's info. This is my first time hosting a swap, so I hope that timeline works out for everyone o.k. ???
This Sunday night, I will post a swap banner with all of the pertinent information that you can copy and paste on your blog if you want to recruit more swappers!

I'll be posting sporadically this month due so that I can get my stock ready for the Cottage Boutique show next month.
Be back soon with final Swap info and pics! :-)

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yippee! Sign me up! I'll put a post on a blog about it once you get the info up, that is if you want more people to join. :) Lucy, LA and I host swaps at Sweet Goodness and we have about 80 participants each time and it gets a bit out of control. :)

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Okie dokie Jenny :)

Mica said...

great!!! gives me time to hunt for a book!!! Great idea!!!
I am in fer sure!!!

Mica

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Jenny I was just thinking...all the pics of your sold out items would sure make cute greeting cards!

Flea Market Queen said...

I can't wait!
Don't you love the Rose Bowl Flea Market...always treasures to be found!

catieann said...

Please please count me in!!!

Children's books are my favorite!!
catiean