Friday, July 13, 2007

Update on Angel Auction

(Angel with Lute by Melozzo da Forlí)
Hi everyone! Just checking in to make sure you are all aware that while the Angel's for Brianna site had some technical difficulties, it looks like they have gotten them all ironed out. Also, the email for sending in your bids is now AngelsForBrianna@gmail.com . The auction ends on Saturday, 6:30 PST. At the end of the auction they will post final bids and leave them there.
Thanks to everyone who has placed a bid on any of the lovely items available, or who has made a donation. Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

2 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I finally shipped your order this a.m. and it is wrapped like CRAZY! The postman wouldn't let me send it in a detergent box so I taped all kinds of papers on the outside to cover the words! Guess I should have done that with the Depends you ordered last time LOL?
Hope this Angel sale netted lots of cash for the family of that pretty girl.

Susie Q said...

It was heartwarming to see all the bids and donations roll in. Briana was a special girl...
You are so special Jenny. So talented, so dear. I hope you saw the photos I posted of your rabbits on my blog. I wanted everyone to see them and to know how creative and glorious you are!

Hugs,
Sue