Sunday, July 8, 2007

Christmas in July!!!Available on PFATT, July 10


As part of the Christmas in July celebration at Pfatt, the Polka Dot Pixie creations pictured below will be available for sale. In the spirit of the holidays, I am offering 25% off to my blog friends this month only!!! And, as usual, shipping is FREE for all. When you place your order, please let me know that you are blog reader so that I can apply the discount.

These guys (I like to call them Ho, Ho and Ho) were sculpted from paper clay (over foam and a recycled plastic Easter egg) and attached to clothespins so that they can be clipped to a Christmas tree. When I made a few of these last year they flew off the shelf. I had fun making these ones just yesterday and I hope they find a good home to hang out in!!!
The Santa pictured below was made last year and placed on the website. I found that I didn't have the heart to part with him, so I marked him as sold (sold to me that is). He's tired of living in my studio now, so I think he's ready to come off the sold list, at least for this month!

Finally, this goofy little "workshop" Santa seems to be saying "Well, hellllooooo". Like his brothers, he was hand-sculpted from paper clay and painted with acrylics.


My work schedule requires me to be "on the road again" starting tommorrow until the end of the week, but I hope to check in with you all whenever I can from my laptop in the hotel room. In anticipation of filling in orders and preparing for a busy holiday season ahead, I will be packing my sculpting tools and clay so that I can get a little bit of pixie- making done too!

Finally, don't forget to stop by The Angel's for Brianna Angel Art Auction and get some early holiday shopping done! I think we all know at least one angel collector. I have already placed several bids on more than a few gorgeous items. Amazing art from some of the most talented, generous and kind folk artists in the country available!!!

17 comments:

Gina said...

Oh wonderful work, those are so sweet!

Mica said...

You sure have been a busy lil' Elfie!!!
sweet sweet sweet, no words to describe but sweet!!!!!XOXO Mica

Jackie said...

There great....Im getting the Christmas spirit already! Have a great week!! Jackie

carolyn said...

Christmas in July what a wonderful idea, lets all beat the Christmas rush. These guys are just great.

FrostingsNSparkles said...

Your Santas are so festive and just awesome!! Your polka dots are so charming!! I love your Angel too, you did a beautiful job on her :)

FrostingsNSparkles said...

Jenny!! I was just flipping through ME's Home Companion, and lo and behold, there is your Alice!! That is so cool!!!!

Sam I Am said...

jenny.. awwwwwwwwwwwwww...adorable!! can i please purchase the red & white polkie Ho Ho Ho snowman ..if he is still available?
My email is freakin out..so i apologize i have to email you thru your blog..
let me know..
hugs..sandy

Marie said...

I just ADORE your Santas! They are so elvish and cute! You are such a talented lady! I just love coming here and oggling your work!

Diane Duda said...

I don't know who I love more...HO, HO, or HO. ;)

ShabbyInTheCity said...

As always wonderful and cute!

deb said...

They're simply beautiful! Beautiful work. xo

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

Beautiful work! They are so so so sweet! And I saw your gorgeous angel in the AngelsforBrianna auction - simply beautiful!!!

karin (creativechaos) said...

They are adorable!!!! I love how you were able to capture such whimsical facial expressions! Absolutley love them! Karin

Ruth Welter said...

Just adorable Jenny.

Ruth Welter said...

just adorable Jenny

Tootie said...

Those Santa's are so stinkin' cute!!!!! They make me smile!
Smiles (still smiling)
Tootie

Sandi @ the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Christmas in July... what fun!
Your friends have such personality, I hope they find a home.