Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy Monday

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Most of mine was spent re-doing our TV room. I'll post some before and after pictures after I get back from my business trip on Thursday.
I wanted to share the photo stream (above) of my June PFATT Halloween in July offerings. The Pumpkin Pixie sold immediately, but Little Miss Bliss is still available here.


I am very late in posting the picture below. It is from the very sweet Shabby in the City. I was fortunate enough to acquire it during one of her "flea Market Friday " sales. Can you just picture it filled with good wine, cheese and bread for a romantic picnic for two?



I'll be back in a few days with my TV room makeover pics. Have great start to the week everyone.

10 comments:

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Love your picnic basket!...I have tons of them myself, hardly ever do any picnicking but I have them. :)

Sadie Lou said...

I love giving picnic baskets as a wedding present. I love your Pumpkin Fairy--great colors.

Lori said...

i love your halloween goodies, they are so cute!!

TK Angels said...

Your pumpkin fairy is so cute. I know fall is right around the corner.

Love the basket.

Take care,
LOve,
Terri

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

Sweet basket! I've bought some goodies from Phyllis, too!

Your little creations are gorgeous as always! =)

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Oh! I missed this post when I was here the other day...Love how you are using it :)

michelle said...

I just love visiting you and your fairies! They make me wish I was about four inches high!

Maija said...

I am so loving your little pixie dolls!!

Marie said...

Wonderful picnic basket and idea! I love your Hallowe'en treats! Just wonderful, but then again, all your stuff is!

Rebecca said...

Love the picnic hamper! And I am wishing I was quick enough for the pumpkin fairy! I love the black and white attire. I like Bliss, too . . . hmmm . . .