Friday, June 29, 2007

Bunny Swap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am so terribly late in blogging about this (thanks to another busy travelling work week)! I can't complain too much this time though since my job duties required that I spend some time in lovely Sedona! I didn't get to spend too much time out of doors, but just driving to this breathtaking little corner of the world is enough to make anyone sigh with delight!


The best part of my week, however, was the absolutely wonderful treat that arrived in my mailbox. A wonderful package from the extremely talented Lori of Faerie Window.


This sweet bunny is just amazing. I cant describe how happy I feel just looking at her! She will be hanging in our home year round!!!! She absolutely sparkles in the sweet chic frame. Thank you so much Lori!!! I hope that you like the package that I sent to you!!!!!

Lori has many other gorgeous hand crafted treasures available in her Etsy shop. Go check it out!!!!!!!



14 comments:

Daisy said...

Ahhhhhhh. how sweet is that. Mine is on it's way to its new home (hope my swap partner likes it) But you'rs is so pink. Love it. well done Lori, it's a cutsey. xxx

Lori said...

thank you sweet Jenny, i am so glad that you like your bunny...i had a lot of fun making her for you!!! and of course i am quite in love with my darling bunny girl that you made for me...and thanks for plugging my etsy shop,that was very very nice...

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Hi Jenny and thanks for your comment and compliments :)
You really did receive a special bunny! I love her idea there and that frame is great. I'd have it hanging year round as well :) I'm going to see her Etsy now.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

That is one of the cutest swap gifts I have ever seen. Love, love, love the framed bunny!!!!

And am quite jealous of your movie room too.

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

What an adorable bunny you received, and the frame it is in is sooo delightful!

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

OOhhh! Visit the Cape! Visit the Cape!!! =)

We had a couple of days of icky humidity this past week (perfect beach weather though) -- but now we have the BEST weather... clean, dry air, temps in the mid 70's to low 80's... a slight breeze to cool off the sun hitting your skin... no humidity... perfect for outside shopping or lying on the beach...
(hint hint hint!)! =) Let me know if you come out this way!

FrostingsNSparkles said...

Lori did a beautiful job, so so cute and fun!! I've been MIA, so I have to visit Lori now and wee yours :) What a talented pair!!

"Early Bird" said...

Welcome home!
That is a sweet frame!
:)

Daisy said...

How do you do it all "Fairy Lady" I can never find enough hours in the day!! and I'm only working 3 days a week. Gotta say, that photo is awesome....It sort of makes my tummy go a bit funny looking at it.
xxx

Ragged Roses said...

What a cute little bunny - glad it's gone to a good home!
Kim x

carolyn said...

Cute bunny.

Sadie Lou said...

That frame is delicious! I did check out her shop--lots of wonderful things.

Rebecca said...

So cute!! I love that it's in a little frame, too. I have a thing about three dimensional art versus "flat" pictures. :) Love it!

Sam I Am said...

oooOOOOooo thats it!!! Im coming over to LICK that bunny!!!
HOW SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)