I love Saturday mornings, especially after an intense work week. . Today has been so pleasantly lazy. I slept in, enjoyed 2 cups of french roast with cream and sugar, leisurely flipped through the latest issues of Country Living and Country Home Magazines, then spent two hours cleaning and organizing a weeks worth of accumulated clutter.
To my happy surprise, despite my infrequent visits to blogland lately, two sweet ladies, Bella Enchanted and Patti of Treasure Barn tagged me to share 7 random facts and habits about myself. I think I am kind of boring, but here's a few anyhow...
1. I am a magazine junkie. I probably have over 500 copies of Romantic Home, ME's Home Companion, Country Living, Dollhouse Miniatures, Polymer Cafe among others collecting dust in my laundry room. And I can't.bear.to.part.with.one.
2. I am a huge LOST fan. We have recorded almost every episode and we analyze them to pieces!
3. I am a recovering hypochondriac. I don't imagine myself to be ill, but I do have a great fear of becoming ill, and therefore, can't even pass the heath and medical section of the bookstore without breaking into a cold sweat. Ironically, I work as a program manager for a large non profit that deals with the very health issues that most scare me!
4. I also have a great fear of flying, but I love to travel so much, that I fly anyway (usually assisted by a glass of white wine).
5. My job requires me to travel statewide. So I spend a lot of time behind the wheel. There have been many weeks where I have logged 2000 miles in 6 days. Therefore, I love my XM Satellite radio. I highly recommend it to anyone of you who have to travel extensively or have a long commute.
6. I could give up all foods except for bread, cheese and chocolate. Oooh, and maybe mashed potatoes.
7.When I can't sleep at night, reruns of TV shows, such as, I Love Lucy and Rosanne, seem to soothe me right to sleep. It must be the domesticity of them?
My turn to do some tagging!!!!
Hi Ladies! If you don't mind sharing, feel free to consider yourself tagged to list 7 random facts about yourselves in one of your blog posts.
Now for something wonderful!!!
I was so fortunate to be able to obtain this lovely corsage from Kim at Ragged Roses through her Esty shop. Isn't the packaging sweet? She even included an extra gift. What a treat is was to find this treasure in my mailbox at the end of a long workday!
Well I am off to begin work on the giveaway fairy for Lori. I'll be back soon with pictures of my progress. Happy Saturday Everyone, and I wish you all a most beautiful Mother's Day.