Thursday, May 31, 2007

An Autumn Fairy...

Just wanted to pop in for a minute here to share the pics of another finished fairy...

As you can see in her pic below, Bliss is an Autumn Fairy, complete with wings created from vintage painted images of fall leaves and a pumpkin wand. Bliss will be available alongside the Pumpkin Pixie (pics of Pumpkin and better pics of Bliss coming this weekend) for PFATT Marketplace's Halloween in June celebration.


Before I go, I'd like to introduce you all to a new blogger and fellow Glitter and Grunge Artist, the sweet and talented Jackie Lauger of Fat Jack Originals. You will love Jackie's beautiful papier mache creations!!! Jackie just started blog here recently. Please stop by to welcome her to blogland.

13 comments:

Marie said...

Another beautiful fairy! I love the box. It's just perfect for your fairy, but I expect you already knew that! By the way, many many thanks for you know what! ;-) You're a dear! I'll send you a post card from Nova Scotia!

Maija said...

Oh Jenny! I absolutely adore the little fairies you make! Very cool!!

carolyn said...

Another beautiful creation, I love your fairies. Off to check out the new blog now.

Mica said...

and again another beautiful creation!!!

Mica

mosaic queen said...

Awesome as usual!!!!!!!!!!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Jenny! I love that cool old stuff website!
Halloween in June...that is fun :) I love your pixie girl. and I am soon going to try and make a doll if I can find the ingredients.

Ruth Welter said...

Jenny, your fairies are beautiful...again, the facial details are fabulous.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

What a cutie!! I just can't get enough of fairies!

Thanks for the charm vote, I do think I'll go with the vintage beads. You're entered to win one now.

Joelle said...

WOW! beautiful work & yummy details... I just came across your blog for the first time 2 minutes ago. 4 minutes before that trying to organize while reading some wonderful blogs... one of my images fell on my lap. It was of the same fairy YOU have in your header/title top left corner. I did a little collage with her awhile back & the one which fell on my lap is a larger image. I must do something special with her now. this is just strange because I just came across the collage piece last week & felt bad becuase It was a really cute until i messed it up at the end. Well this fairy is telling me to do something. I'll show you when im done.????
thank you for the inspiration.
BEST WISHES ~ XO

Rebecca said...

Jenny, please let me know when the sale starts. I LOVE HER. And I love Lori's Dream Fairie, too. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Danita said...

I love her!!!! You make really beautiful work!!!
Danita

Genevieve Olsen said...

Oh Jenny,I love your Autumn fairy!!!It made me think of one of my favorite times of year! Halloween!!!She is perfect,I am going over to say Hi! To Jackie!
"See" you soon!

kristin said...

Je viens de parcourir le diaporama ... c'est vraiment magique toutes ces créations !