Tuesday, May 8, 2007

And the winner is........



Lori of Faerie Window!!!!! Lori, when you are ready, let me know how you want your fairy to look and I will hopefully get her finished by the end of next week. I am so excited to make a custom fairy for you!!!!
I plan to take pictures of my progress so you can all see how they are made.
Thanks again to everyone who left a comment. If you didn't win this time, don't worry, I'll have another giveaway for my 50th blog post (only 15 posts away!!!!)
I'll be back tomorrow with some updates! Have a great evening all :-)
-Jenny

11 comments:

Lori said...

Jenny, I just sent my email info and believe me I am still doing the happy dance. I look forward to seeing you in action as you create this wonderful fairy for me. Thank you so much!!

Marie said...

Waahhh!!! Congrats to Lori!!! Hope springs eternal and I am ever hopeful that one of these days that little scrap of paper will have my name on it!

TK Angels said...

Congrats to Lori :) What a wonderful prize.

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Rebecca said...

Oh lucky lucky girl!! :)

kimberly sherrod said...

dang!

Susie Q said...

Congrats to Lori!! I am so envious!! : ) You were so sweet to do such a precious give away!
What a special lady you are!

Hugs,
Sue

Sam I Am said...

waaaaaaaaaaaa :(

but YEAHHHH for Lori!!!!
She will love it..
lori.. post pics when you get it okay???

hugs...sandy

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

Lori is one lucky lady - I speak from experience! I am totally loving my fairy! I put her on display behind glass in one of my cupboards to keep tiny hands off! =)

My Treasure Barn said...

go to my blog you have been tagged, follow directions and post a blog as this.

My Treasure Barn
Patti

My Treasure Barn said...

go to my blog you have been tagged, follow directions and post a blog as this.

My Treasure Barn said...

go to my blog you have been tagged, follow directions and post a blog as this.