Sunday, March 25, 2007

Winner will be annouced tommorrow

Happy Spring!!!

Thanks to everyone who left such sweet comments! I have printed them all out, and tomorrow, I'll have my daughter draw a name. I'll announce the prize winner tomorrow night.

I also would like to encourage everyone to check in and visit the lovely and talented Debra Schoch from Hop Hop Jingle Boo, who has recently started a new blog !!! Her work is just awe inspiring! Please join me in wishing her a warm welcome to blog land!

5 comments:

deb said...

I went to visit your friends blog. What a talent she is! Thanks for sharing.

Ragged Roses said...

What a pretty card - isn't spring lovely? I'm off to visit your friend's new blog. I'll visit again soon.
Kim x

mosaic queen said...

So glad you shared this info! Your friend is very talented!!!!!!!

HopHopJingleBoo said...

Hello, thank you for the sweet plug..been working all day so finally get to sit at the computer..think i kinda figured out how to work this..oops! I was checking links and forgot to put 'the' in your url now it won't let me in!! dang!!! tomorrow I'll try to fix!! Deb

Jules said...

Oh my god how clever are you i am a fairy nut i got your blog link off peta im in the prettychic yahoo group and am in Australia
i just was blown away by your blog i adore being creative and the swap was great we are just having our first one too.Please feel free to check my blog Thanks for the lovely visit


http://shabby-jules.blogspot.com/