Friday, February 9, 2007

Fun paper dolls!

Take a look at the lovely paper dolls I received in the Valentine Paper Doll Swap!!!!

The talented artists that created the pretty dolls that you see here are ( clockwise starting at the top): Angela Dasner, Christen Rogers, Danielle Muller and Crystal Korzep. If I find out where any of their blogs or websites are located, I'll be sure to post them here!!This was the first art swap I have participated in and I have to say I think I might be addicted!!! What a great way to celebrate Valentine's day!!!!

4 comments:

ShoezyCakes said...

Those are so adorable!!

Angela Dasner said...

Jenny:

Thanks for your email about my doll. This was the first swap that I participated in... and I have to say I was unsure how I did. Your words really encouraged me.

Garden Painter Art said...

Wow... I love paper dolls. How neat that you participated in a paper doll swap. I make articulated paper dolls and list on eBay and etsy.

Great blog. I loved reading about your anniversary trips, and especially about Prescott, AZ.

Would love to exchange links. Would you be interested?

Kim
Garden Painter Art
gnarly-dolls

norththreads said...

what lovely goodies! Thanks for dropping by!
~cheers~
Angie