The lovely Missy from Crafty Carnival has "tagged" me, meaning it's my turn to come up with the following:
The Rules:Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.
Whew! There's probably more than 6 weird things about me! But I'm not sure I know 6 other bloggers that I can tag...so I'll start by posting about my six weird things, and tag some other folks later :-)
1. My musical tastes: If someone opened up my CD case, they'd get to choose between the Beastie Boys , the Glen Miller Orchestra (Big Band) and Broken Social Scene (indie band from Canada).
2. My food tastes: On the rare occasion that my husband and kids aren't home for dinner, I prepare and eat my favorite meal...green apples, cheese and crackers, and Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream. If there are no cheese and crackers in my house...then a loaf of Sourdough bread with butter would be my next favorite choice!
3. Even though I am not a Southern California resident, I have probably driven (7 hours) to go Disneyland at least 20 times in the past 3 years. With and without (shhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell them) my kids!
(From our last Disney trip... my favorite ride "The Twilight Zone:Tower of Terror" all decked out for Halloween! )
4. When I was little, I used to insist that my name wasn't Jennifer, but that people should call me Darla. Speaking of "Jennifers", I have about 10 friends also named Jennifer.... most born in the late 60's early 70's....anyone out there know why there are so many of us???
5. I graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in English, but I cannot punctuate or spell to save my life, and have spellchecked these here words 3 times already. (Is that the correct way to spell Summa Cum Laude?)
6. Yours truly, a thirty-three year old woman, is currently fulfilling a life long dream by learning how to tap dance!